Monday 2 August 2010

Scuba Diving Photography

I qualified in June to be an Open Water Scuba Diver. I must say this (apart from flying my friends plane) is the best thing I have ever done! The underwater world is amazing. The feeling of being 25m under the sea, where you are not supposed to be is unbelievable. I get excited just writing about it. I cannot wait to go back to Egypt in Feb for my birthday. If you haven't done it, please try it. If you are scared or nervous this will soon go away when a beautiful green sea turtle just glides effortlessly beside you...every where you look there are amazing colourful creatures that you would never get to see otherwise. Hope the photos tempt you underwater...I shot these photos with my Canon Digital Camera in a Canon 40m Underwater Housing Kit - the quality is amazing for both videos and photos. I used Cameras Underwater for my set up, they are based in London and are also online...check it out if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment