Wednesday 15 September 2010

Breast Cancer Pink Charity Ball

On Saturday I had the oppotunity to be involved in a fundraising event for Breast Cancer and The Willow Foundation. The organisers through a beautiful pink ball with a live jazz band, an 8 year old singer (who was amazing) and other entertainment. I was set up in the venue reception photographing the guests under a balloon arch. They then purchased their 7x5 image in a black photo folder. I made a donation to the charities out of the profit. It was a hectic night but it all went well and the photos are lovely. I would also like to say that I really admire people who recover from cancer and go on to do brilliant things like raising money for the charities that helped them. There were quite a lot of women there that had suffered breast cancer and beaten it, with lots of awareness and donation to charity, it will be beaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment