Tuesday 12 October 2010

What I have been up to

With wedding and summer season over. I usually get about a months rest in October before the Christmas bookings start in November and December. What have I been up to? Well I have found time to continue writing my first book. I am writing a story to make a cause I am very passionate about, become even more recognised. I cannot say much more than that but once the book is finished and hopefully published, I will let you all know the name. I have also been busy buying new bits for the business, got a new laptop the other day which is fabulous for photos. Its Dell, it has a powerful processor to cope with the work and software I run and also has a brilliant True Life HD screen. The only thing is it's really heavy! I have also been looking at new cameras. The technology is really advanced and the cameras are getting better and better with more features. I really want one of the new Canon's with the HD video on too. We will see how my profit goes! I went to meet a lovely Italian couple the other day about their wedding next July. I got the booking this week. I will look forward to that. I am also getting a new pet on Saturday, an African Pygmy Hedgehog. Very unusual, but absolutely gorgeous. I cannot wait to pick it up. I have a busy Christmas coming up, have about 10 bookings already for portraits, an engagement party and a Christmas wedding. After Christmas I plan to go on holiday for my birthday in February, probably the Caribbean as I love it there. Wanted to do a Lion Volunteer holiday where you feed and bring up the orphaned cubs up but we'll see. I hope to post some more work soon, just enjoying my little break. Will write soon. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment